Thursday, March 25, 2010

3/25/10 - The application

Well, I did it. I completed the first step of my Disney Dream. I applied.
exciting, no?

It was pretty easy. Last night I watched the e-presentation and got extremely excited about the CP. So I filled out the application, did the online interview and at the end, was given a phone number to schedule my phone interview! then today, I went to my University's Disney Presentation and got even more excited!!! To make things even better, I got stickers!! :D so awesome. I stuck them onto my laptop. now its Disneyfied. :)

I can't believe this is happening. I've been going crazy looking up possible interview questions, researching about the parks, etc. The sad part is, the interview isn't until April first. I'm going insane waiting!!!!!!
speaking of April first......anyone think the interviewer will pull any tricks on me? :P

Somethings I'm worried about:

1. I've never had an actual job before. I really hope this doesn't count against me. I mean, I've done the common odd jobs such as babysitting, housework, yardwork, house/pet sitting, things like that. I was also a lifeguard at my local holiday inn but I was independent and wasnt actually working for them. It was just for pool parties. I don't know what to do about this............

2. I've never been to Disneyworld before. Will this hurt my chances??? O.o I hope not!!!!


ok well enough worrying. THINK POSITIVE!!! :D

wish me luck!!

-Christy <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Disney Dream: Christy's Journey © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner