Thursday, April 1, 2010

4/1/10 - Pre-interview

oh Lordy Lord. I am SO nervous!!!!!!!!
I hate not being able to prepare for something like this because I have NO idea what kind of questions are going to be asked. But I guess not knowing is what makes the experience so exciting. If you knew what was going to be asked, it would be easy and you cant really show your true self. Sigh. I'm not good at talking about myself. I absolutely hate that 'butterflies in your stomach' kind of feeling. It makes me sick :-/ Was anyone else THIS nervous about this interview? somehow I don't really think anyone is reading this but its still nice to get my thoughts out.
I will post more after my interview. That moment can't come soon enough!
I WANT THIS SO BADLY!!!
-Christy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Disney Dream: Christy's Journey © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner