Friday, April 9, 2010

4/09/10 - ACCEPTED!

Hey everyone!!!!!!! So I woke up this morning completely groggy and wanting to go back to bed. (My roommate is dying from her allergies so that kept us both up! lol I feel so bad for her :( GET BETTER BRIDGETT!!!! :) )
So as you know, its been a week and a day since my interview. So i checked my email, not really thinking of it and I had an email from disney! I freaked out and started to hyperventilate. I was thinking, " Oh lord, oh lordy lord. ohhhhhh lord." or something to that effect. I click on it and it says:

Dear Christa,

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate as a Housekeeping Cast Member on the Disney College Program in the Fall Advantage 2010 Season.


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! So by now I'm tearing up and getting crazy excited. I jump up and bang on the bathroom door screaming at my roommate that I got accepted into the program. She was happy for me :)

So now I'm doing my whole accepting process and have scheduled an arrival date (5/19/10) :) now i have to do some shopping for Florida clothing!!!!!! :)

yey!!!!!!!!

-Christy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Disney Dream: Christy's Journey © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner