Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4/13/10 - 36 days and counting

So I have 36 days left and it can't go fast enough!!!! It's back to the waiting - unfortunately. hahaha what a fool I am! Thinking the waiting would go quickly. :P Silly, silly me.
Sometimes I find it easier to just not think about anything except the day before me. It makes it easier, the waiting, I mean. If I were to think about EVERYTHING I have coming up, I would go insane! Tests, projects, areas, juries, FINALS, not to mention choir concerts, packing up all my stuff to move out (thank god thats further along) and packing/shopping for Florida!
Thinking about Florida......I signed up for the roommate assignment thing yesterday. I can't wait to found out who my roommate will be - if anyone at all. It's taking forever but I'm also really nervous about it. What if I dont get along with my roommate? I really hope it turns out well!!
Okay, so my roommate is big on lists and she's been trying to get me to make some when I get stressed (she swears by them lol) so I'm gonna make one now:

WHAT I WANT TO DO IN DISNEY:

1. See Cinderella's Castle
This is my number one because....well, its Cinderellas Castle!!! It's one of the major landmarks of disney!

2. Go on a Safari in the AK.
Animals? Safari? in America? HECK YEAH! Saves me the money of having to go to Africa ;)

3. Ride all the rides
With the exception of the "Its a small world" ride, I want to experience EVERYTHING

4. Make lifelong friends
Okay, so this one should be a given but I had to put it down. :)

5. Interact with all the characters in disneyworld
Mad Hatter being my number one choice, but I want to talk to everyone :)


Can anyone think of any other ideas to add to my list? Anything I absolutely need to experience while being down there?

-Christy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Disney Dream: Christy's Journey © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner